Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Now that Knox is almost 2 1/2 I think he kind of understood the concept of trick-or-treating, which made it much more fun. The poor child is a little sheltered and hasn't really had any candy...actually he didn't really know what it was before this week. So, needless to say he was very excited about all the candy...he even had his very first sucker! I have a feeling the second child won't be as sheltered:) It's just so easy when there's only one...I mean I made all of Knox's babyfood and now with Lizzie I didn't even think about it. Of course, she now has a problem with textures...she might be eating Gerber #2 until she's 3.

Anyways, even though it was very cold, the trick-or-treating was a success. We went with Ashley and Jenn and the twins, and some of their friends with little kids. It was so great that it was still light outside when we started. I was so amazed, too, at how much people decorated their houses...I definitely don't remember that as a child.

Of course I had to share lots of pics...

My little giraffe
I cut Kory out of this, but I'm sure he's glad I did...he likes to be in pictures about as much as I do, if you couldn't tell:)
Here's Knox and Papa trick-or-treatingTate, Knox and Avery
I had to show all these because Knox looks like he's all ready to become a football player:)





He's even got the face down



One more of Lizzie:)