Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm back...

Well, it's been awhile...I see it's been exactly one month since I've posted. We spent a few weeks in Nashville for Christmas and had a great time. Kory and I were definitely spoiled having Meme and Poppie to help 24/7 with Knox and Lizzie. Thanks again to my most wonderful in-laws!:)

So, it's taken me almost a week to get back into the swing of things around here. I do enjoy the winter in Wisconsin...love the snow...don't even mind the cold...but, it's horrible for any kind of motivation. Being couped up inside with limited amount of daylight hours really does a number on your energy level...I think I should look into light therapy:) It probably doesn't help that I have two small children that I feel like I'm playing referee with all day, either. Anyways, enough complaining.

I was absolutely horrible about taking pictures in Nashville, so I have a few I'll have to dig up from Christmas with my family here. However, I did get a few this weekend of Knox and Kory on the snowmobile. Or, as Knox calls it, the "snowbile". It got pretty warm here last week and we lost a lot of our beautiful snow...sob:(...but, there's still enough for a ride around the yard.



1 comment:

Jen said...

Hello Carmen! Looks like Knox really liked the ride! We should take all three of the boys for a ride in the sleigh before the snow is all gone. It would make a great picture. Can't wait to see the pics from Christmas. Talk to you soon!