Monday, February 9, 2009

Coming out of hibernation...

It's been a while, to say the least. We had some sunny days with temps in the upper 30's and reaching 40 today and tomorrow. That's cause for Spring Fever up here in the northwoods!

I have been a blog slacker with not much of anything exciting to report, but am trying to get back on the wagon. The kids finally got a chance to go outside for longer than 10 min. yesterday. I quick snapped some shots of them all bundled up before they went out with Grandma.

Hopefully, I will post again soon as Miss Lizzie turns 2 on Monday and is even in a big girl bed!

I don't know why Knox looks so mad, but he wouldn't crack a smile, so this is all he gave me:)

1 comment:

The Monsarrats said...

you have the most photogenic sweet faced kids! glad it's starting to get warmer there finally! jennifer