Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall is here...

After returning home from a long weekend in hot and humid Nashville we are experiencing some Fall-like weather around here. It's been in the upper 60's for the past few days, and it feels great! When I logged in to write a post I realized I missed the whole month of August! I almost feel like I missed it in real life, too:) Where in the world did the summer go?

Knox officially started Preschool today and, of course, I had to get the manditory first day of school pic. I actually felt pretty proud of myself since I'm not usually on the ball about those sort of things. I guess it might look more official if he had a backpack:)




He was being a little goofy while I was trying to get some shots...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow knox look so big! he's so tall! how'd he like school? did he cry when you left him? jenn